Today I went downtown (solo) for my 17 week check up. Everything looked just fine. The heart rate was 150 (slower than Mia's) so I am wondering if it is a boy? We will find out on 12/22: that is when I have my big ultrasound and next check up. I told Dr. McGee that I had braxton hicks earlier in the week - I did not have these with Mia. She said it was normal and of course as long as they are irregular I should be fine. I have started to feel slight fluttering, I remember that was the best part when I started to feel Mia move around. Morning sickness has pretty much stopped, I still have the occasional dry heaves in the morning, but otherwise my appetite is back and back with a vengeance! I have been really getting into cooking up new recipes these past few weeks. I love cooking and I remember with Mia I hated cooking most of the 9 months...so this is a nice change.
I just checked my records and I am now the same exact weight I was when I was 4 months pregnant with Mia (123....go fatty goooo)
1 comment:
I don't think i was 123 since middle school! HA! fatty fatty! whatever!
Post a Comment