Daddy and I enjoyed a nice weekend. It was the first time we were home while the girls both slept over at Grandma's. We did some fall clean ups, I got to do a nice 9 mile run and then we went out for a fun dinner at the Hibatchi steakhouse in town.
Today I picked the girls up (and dropped the dogs off) and when we came home we carved our pumpkins! Daddy made Thomas for Annie, a Ghost for Mia (her pick) and the Bat for himself. I made a mummy....haha. It was a nice weekend but we really did miss out kiddos and are glad they had fun, but are even more glad they are home!

Annie and Grandma coloring

Mia making spooky fingers for lunch

The girls resting after a long day of Halloween fun!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment