Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween fun!

The girls had a great day. First after they got dressed up as fairies we went to Mia's school for her Hslloween party. Since I'm room mom I ran the party with the other room mom. I read the kids "five little pumpkins" then did a craft. We played stick the smile on the skeleton then had snacks. Finally we had parade around the school.

Daddy came home early. Mia and I made eyeball cupcakes. Our friend Kate stopped by with her new baby Tillie. We are excited to start watching baby Tillie next year! Later we picked micah up we all went trick or treating. It was great weather. Annie walked halfway through and really got into walking up to houses and getting treats put in her pumpkin.

We came home and passed out candy. The girls were wiped out. This was Mia's first Halloween we let her eat candy (reese, m&m and a cupcake). Annie just had a cupcake. The weather was great and we had a great day!!


















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: