I better type these down before I forget...Mia has quite the sense of humor, she likes to say "just teasing you " a lot but these are some memorable quotes she has said this past week.
"Mommy I'm not thankful, I'm a girl!" (during Mom's club she learned about being Thankful, so on our car ride home I asked her what she was thankful for and this was her response).
"Look Momma, Annie has little boobies just like mines"
"The milk goes in the food goes away" (talking about drinking her milk during dinner time)
"Mommy is daddy handsome? yeah daddy's handsome"
"Look at my beautiful dress" (anytime she is wearing a dress or a shirt that resembles a dress or a blanket on her body that she is pretending to be a dress - she is a princess!!)
"I'm making a MESS!" (she was shouting this from her room during nap time, she was suppose to be sleeping but playing in her room - needless to say she didn't make a mess, just teasing me)
No comments:
Post a Comment