Sunday, August 15, 2010

Roly Poly #2




On Friday Annie kept rolling to her side and sucking her thumb after she was done playing. That night she fell asleep that same way in her crib (who needs pacifiers! haha). Then on Sunday, Mia and I were in the living room with Annie on the floor playing and she just ROLLED OVER to her tummy and gave us the biggest smile. She keeps rolling over and over again. I really thought Mia was ahead of her in the rolling department but after my calculations, Annie actually rolled first! Mia rolled to tummy at 3 months, 1 week and 5 days. Annie rolled at 3 months, 1 week - yes I calculate these things, I know I'm crazy! I feel like Annie keeps looking at her big sissy and so badly wants to catch up! She is still cat napping all day long (mostly about 4 - 30 min naps daily) but I can't complain about night time, this week it's been 10 straight hours on average. She is doing great, smiling and 'talking' to us all the time. Such a sweetie, I know I say this but she really is a sweet, sweet baby.

pics: Annie outside and Mia watering the flowers saying "see Mom I can do this all by myself" her favorite new thing to say! Mia and Dad collecting sticks for fall fires.

No comments: