Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lemonade Party






Yesterday we went to Diane's house for a Lemonade Party! It was so fun, bittersweet too since Mia won't be seeing her friends on a daily basis. We will visit and keep in touch though. But the kids had a blast in the jump house and slide and playing together. Very sweet.

Corey was home yesterday too so we went to my classroom and cleared out stuff I wanted to keep. I have been in that classroom for 6 years so it was hard to sort through what I wanted to keep. I left a lot of stuff because I know the new teacher can use it. Also, it looks like my student teacher will be hired to take over my room so I am excited about that. It was bittersweet too since I have been teaching so long there and have some close friends I won't be seeing daily too. But we will adjust and I am soooo happy to have the chance to stay home with my babies!!

pics: Diane's group of kids she has watched past and present; Mia with Charlotte and Avery her girlfriends; Annabel not wanting to nap...see that blonde hair coming in!!!

No comments: