Monday, December 1, 2008

holiday season




We are so excited that Mia is here to enjoy her first holiday season!

Saturday we continued our family tradition of getting our tree and decorating the house for Christmas. Mia loved looking at all of the trees when we went out to buy ours. Daddy worked hard to put up our outside lights while mommy decorated the inside of our house. Then we all had a delicious pork and cranberry dinner. It was so fun to have dinner with Mia at the table with us and watch her eat up mashed potatoes! Then it was off to bed and when she woke up, the tree was all decorated! She loves looking at it. Sunday it started to snow which topped off our kick off of the holiday season.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Dear Mia,
I am so excited that you are here!! This being your first Christmas I hope that you have tons of fun and that Santa brings you lots of toys!!

I love you very much!!
Grammy