Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
This year we have so much to be thankful for. First and most important, we are so thankful for our little tiny baby Mia. What a miracle it truly is to have a healthy, happy and beautiful baby! Each day we spend with her, not a moment goes by unappreciated. We are thankful that when she was just 2 months old, her little bumps were JUST hernias and she came through surgery with flying colors (and screaming for mommy's boobies!). I am so thankful that I was able to stay home with her for the first 6 months of her life and that I was easily able to nurse her for just about 8 months..and that even though going back to teaching was a bit hard, we are super thankful for finding our Diane and having such a wonderful, caring friend take such good care of our baby when we are both away. I am thankful for a great schedule, coming home early each day and spending so much time teaching Mia and playing with her. I am thankful for sleeping through the night again! I never knew how wonderful a full 7 hours of sleep truly was! Thankful for the love that Mia receives from family and friends that is unconditional and overflowing. Thankful for so many gifts she has received from so many people and so many great hand me downs! Thankful for two sweet beagles that adore her almost as much as mommy and daddy with kisses, a little too many at times! Thankful for a pretty neighborhood to take nice, peaceful walks in. The list can go on and on. We truly are blessed this Thanksgiving and just wanted to share that as we all reflect on Thankfullness this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment