Saturday, March 15, 2008

night # with miracle blanket




Grandma came for a visit yesterday. First we walked with the beagles and Mia in the bjorn to the train to meet her. Then we took a stroller walk in the neighborhood and finally one more stroller walk to drop grandma off at the train! Needless to say it was a beautiful day outside and we even hung out in the backyard while mommy and grandma drank mocha's and Mia slept in the fresh air. So my mom picked us up a miracle blanket and honestly Mia was much calmer last night. She slept in her bassinet for longer intervals and was not nearly as fussy. So I am hoping this blanket truly lives up to its name...if tonight goes as smoothly I think I know one of the gifts I will be giving a new mommy for her shower gift soon, wink wink. PS - guys still working in basement, won't be finished until Monday! So I am glad some of our visitors postponed their trips. Plus with Ms. Fussy Bussy, hopefully she will be in better spirits next week for more visitors!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Uhh.. excuse me but is that a beagle sleeping in the background?