Thursday, March 13, 2008
first walk with the beagles
I think we are all getting a little cabin fever. It's a beautiful day outside so I strapped on the Bjorn (Corey's male version of the sling) and leashed the beagles and off we went! It went much better than I had thought...knock on wood the beagles seemed to be very careful, almost like they KNEW I was carrying precious cargo. Mia fussed as we walked out the door but she fell asleep soon after. It was great for us all to get some fresh air! I also plan on taking her to Flossmoor this afternoon to run some errands. I am so glad we can actually walk to things almost like being in the city. Mia is still sleeping so I will catch up on some more things around the house. Also, the guys are still working in the basement and should be done on Saturday. It will be nice to have a play area for Mia once she's a bit older!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment