

Tomorrow Mia will be 3 weeks. It's been a challenging week because she has been quite fussy and irregular with her eating. Today she seems to be more leveled out and even enjoyed some tummy time and sitting up time. She is still latching on great but it's just keeping her awake while nursing that is the challenge. Last night Daddy had to calm her down before bed. I think sometimes she gets overtired and we just need to settle her down. I am ordering her the miracle blanket because she has been a little Houdini and escaping her swaddles. The miracle blanket promises to keep them swaddles and comforted according to Happiest Baby on the Block! She is really focusing on things more, especially my sling since it's black and white!
3 comments:
She is SOOOO cute!!! :)
Loved the Happiest Baby on the Block!!! She is so AWAKE now!!
She is just beautiful. I love her eyes. I am too excited to see her again.
Post a Comment