Yesterday was my 38 week day 2 check-up! I really don't like the 'internal' exams but they are needed. My ob said "she is either really bald or I'm not feeling her HEAD". So she did a scan with the ultrasound machine and sure enough - she's a baldy, head down, about -2 in my pelvic area, which is great! Heartrate was 144, my bp was 106/68, and I am 1 cm. dilated, 50% effaced! So she is on her way! My doctor said "see you next Tuesday, if not sooner". I know you can be dilated for weeks before labor so I am not holding my breath.
Good news is that we FINALLY found a sub - an experienced, retired teacher that I have heard great things about. I am anxious to meet her and have her visit my room.
We set up the infant car seat last night - oh my what an experience. You'd think it would be a simple task but maybe just the pressure of knowing how important a car seat is makes it a little difficult to read and follow the directions?!
3 comments:
Call the local police department they will have a certified carseat installer who will check your seat... Also, they will show you how to install it as well since everycar is different.
Grandma and Grandpa can't wait. We are getting things ready at our home too for when our granddaughter vists.
Yep, we took our truck into the fire dept. today to have them check the seat :)
Post a Comment