Monday, July 16, 2007

grilled cheese

It's 11:00 am and I feel like poop. All morning I just laid in bed and had an early morning bout of the dry heaves. I know pretty gross. But I just forced myself to eat a grilled cheese sandwich and I am already starting to feel better.

So my entire family knows about the baby :) I just have to call my grandpa and tell him, which I might do right now. We are going to visit Kelly and family this weekend and that is when we will break the news on the Caporale side :) I am excited for them to know and excited the Christopher James will have a cousin soon!

My mom bought me a pregnancy journal so I started to fill that in. i felt pretty good all weekend, Sunday I was very sleepy and Corey did a lot of work outside since I was resting. He is really helping out so much.

No comments: