Wednesday, July 11, 2007
aunt marilyn
My aunt Marilyn is always a good source of medical advice. She told me to go to the local Advocate hospital, of course after a tour and talking to staff there. She made me feel better about sticking with my current OB and trying the hospital that is only 10 minutes away out, at least for a tour. They are a level II, which is good for a community hospital. If I were high risk, then it would be more important for me to go to UC, which is a level III, meaning they have the ability to deal with problems that arise in risky pregnancies. So I will take a tour and report back. There is a new maternity wing with private birthing suites. Aunt Marilyn also has tons of stuff that she has been saving up for me, like a whole bedroom set. I will have to check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment