My first signs were, obviously the missed AF, and my boobs were swollen and tender. Like I mentioned previously, I had a subtle nausea....not the typical 'morning sickness' but rather is seemed to strike in the afternoon.
This Saturday the true m/s has kicked in. I haven't thrown up but when I first wake up, my nausea is there, lurking. I have no appetite, everything just turns my stomach and I have lost a sense of taste. I basically have to force myself to eat because I have no desire to eat. I don't know my official week I am in, but from my calculations, I am in week six. I have been reading that this is the time that nausea is more pronounced. So we shall see....I am toasting waffles to eat this morning, they were the only thing that didn't make my stomach do flip flops.
I miss my taste buds....I love to cook and it hasn't been fun lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment