Wednesday, July 18, 2007

beef sandwich

Don't you love how all I am talking about is food in regards to my pregnancy! HA! So today I went to visit my aunt, cousins and grandpa for lunch. We all had beef sandwiches with fries....yum! It went down with no problem at all. I still can't cook. I made bland ole spaghetti tonight with marinara sauce and salad for dinner - BLAH! Corey went out last night and bought me a peanut butter shake...that so hit the spot.
I might just have to get one tonight too..

I am torn too...my aunt has a crib/dresser/changing table set to hand me down. It's in great condition, the mattress is new and it's light, good quality wood. I don't know if I should take it OR buy a new set. What should I do? I wouldn't have necessarily have picked it out but it's not bad. I am still trying to figure out how I want to decorate the nursery. First thing I need to get done is have our hardwood floors re-sanded - they are in shabby shape. I will get a big area rug once the floors are finished. Lots to plan.....

1 comment:

Sara said...

I would take something... you can take the crib saying that you wanted to get something different for the dresser changing table.. or take the dresser/changing table saying you want to pick out your own crib... I like new things personally but now that i have two kids I am all into hand me downs... so i could go either way.