Monday, July 23, 2007

still feeling blah

Week 9 has arrived and the sicky feelings aren't going away. Friday we drove to Columbus to visit my SIL and new baby nephew. I was fine until late Saturday afternoon, starting feeling queasy. We had bought a whole bunch of food from Whole Foods and I could barely eat any of it. So later at the hotel, my stomach was so upset because it was still hungry yet I couldn't eat. I ate a pop tart and the drive home on Sunday was terrible. I felt like crap the rest of the day, tossed up all my dinner and just had the worst headache ever. Finally I went to bed and woke up today feeling a bit better. I still have no appetite. We are going to the White Sox game and I will see if anything looks appetizing to me there.

1 comment:

Sara said...

i only could eat cereal... and honeydew. odd...