Sunday, August 4, 2013

michigan week


























Last Friday the girls, grandma and I headed to the summer house for our summer girls week. The weather was very strange, chilly, rainy, cloudy but we did get a great beach day in on Thursday in South Haven. We had lots of fun and relaxed. The trip started off with some good news - I received a phone call from my new principal welcoming me to the school I had interviewed twice at (first was an initial interview then I was called back to do a lesson on 10 students which went great). I am SUPER excited - it's a nice private school right downtown across from Museum campus. A can go to school in preschool with me and we will be home in time to get M off the bus. It will be an adjustment but after staying home with my babies for three years I was done babysitting another kid and just feel it's time for us to make this adjustment. I can honestly say if I weren't a teacher I would not be going back to work but because of the schedule and summers off it will be great. I am also super excited about working in a private school again - those were my happiest years of teaching was when I taught in a private school not the public schools. We shall see....
But Michigan was fun and then Friday daddy come out on the train which the girls were super excited to see him. Papo came out too and we all had pizza then daddy and I took the girls to the wedding on Saturday.
it's good to be home now...daddy's big bike trip is tomorrow and the girls and I will be sending him off downtown then visiting my new school for a tour and to show A around her new school. Lots to do this week in preparation for M's first day and such.

No comments: