The girls had vacation bible camp this week - which was great! I dropped them off, got my runs in and went to the office to get work done. But on Wednesday Annie decided she didn't like it much, Thursday I was called to get her and Friday she just didnt to stay. Mia loved it so that's good. They do a great job and I know next year Annie will enjoy it more. She was in the same class as Mia and Sophie but I think when the kids went into the big church to sing and play games it was a bit much for her. Anyhow here she is with her counselor. Mia again loved it and came Away with some really good lessons about standing strong and being confident.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
How cute. Little Annie. Next year.
Post a Comment