Sunday, February 17, 2013

Today is Bosco's 9th birthday! Last night we got hot dogs from our local hot dog shop (it's our once a year splurg as we rarely eat that kinda food) for the girls and the beagles....daddy and I chose some other fast food goodies. The girls loved giving the doggies their treats and Annie kept saying Bosco you are the Birthday dog! I am glad my girls are learning how to take GOOD care of dogs: walk them, feed them quality food, pet them, play with them, love them, brush them, etc. Too many animals are abused, neglected then given to shelters for being "bad dogs". We have two examples of great dogs that were rescued and have been loving and best friends to my girls. They have comforted them on stormy nights, cuddled with them at bedtime and been great learning tools of being responsible.
Tonight we made Bosco and Charlie a Doggie Cake that we will enjoy after dinner :) We celebrate Charlie' bday too as we don't know his real birthday. Happy Birthday Beagles!!





Sunday School crazies today! I really enjoy teaching Sunday School for Mia's class. I love that I am there for her and am her teacher. You can tell she gets all happy when the kids say to her "Mia is that your mom?". Annie is doing really great in her class too, she has two very sweet, loving teachers that adore her!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jessica said...

How simply precious. Two very lucky and happy little girls.