Mia went on her field trip today to see a play with her friend Sophie (her dad took them, we switch taking the kiddos to different field trips). He took them out to lunch afterwards along with other one of our parent/kid friends. I had told Mia earlier in the day to make a good choice about what she eats, she said she was afraid she'd forget and I told her I trusted her to make the right choice.
When she returned home later today so told me this
M "Mom S and B had lollipops, but I didn't have one because I know that it's not healthy for me, their tongues were all blue, it was gross"
Me "Thats great Mia, I knew you'd make the right choice"
M "I also drank white milk, S and B had chocolate but I knew that you would want me to drink just white milk "
Me "Honey that is so great, I knew you'd make the right choice"
Love her! What a great kid to make those choices on her own and not follow the crowd (peer pressure) hope this lasts :)
No comments:
Post a Comment