Monday, January 21, 2013




Papa came to visit us this weekend. The girls were so excited all week so when he finally got here it was super fun for them. On Saturyday Mom had gone on a long run with our friend so Dad took care of the girls in the morning, took Mia to piano then waited for Papa. Then Papa and Dad took the girls out for Starbucks then drove Mia to her friend Chloe's birthday party. They went out for cigars while Annie and I relaxed at home. Later we went to Three Floyds in Indiana but it was too crowded so we ended up going out for mexican then came home and the girls played some games with Papa and Dad. Sunday they got up early with Papa and took his suitcase on some trips to Africa and Asia.
Sunday Annie went to her Sunday School class again while I taught Mia's 4-K's class. It was very nice and we are super proud of Annie for being brave. I can tell she is having fun and likes to show us what projects she makes on her own.
At dinner on Saturday it was funny, Annie told Papa "grandma has more hair than you do Papa" and then Mia said "everyone has more hair than Papa" I quickly told her that actually Uncle Chris has Papa beat (hehe). It was funny.

I took no pics this weekend but Papa snapped this cute one of the girls :)

No comments: