Friday, January 4, 2013

New years!


The girls and I spent a long weekend at Grandma's in the city. We all went out to dinner on Saturday night for Grandma's birthday. It was lots of fun! Uncle Brian and Kelly came to hang out with us on Sunday to watch the Bears (lose). I was able to get a nice run in at horner park and take the dogs (off leash) to Bosco's old park. I miss the city! But don't miss the traffic!


The girls hiding out waiting for Uncle Brian to come over.

The beagles running at Horner Park.



Annie sleeping ON TOP of Mia! I had to move her off, they were both about to roll off the big bed!


New Years Eve we had a nice lunch out then hung out at home. We went to the noon countdown in town to celebrate with a magician show and balloon drop. Then I set up a camp out for the girls with snacks for dinner and a movie before bed. They love their new sleeping bags from Santa!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: