Monday, November 5, 2012

daylight savings

We have all adjusted just fine to the time change, just don't like how dark it gets so early! It was sure nice to have that extra hour, I always feel it the Monday morning after...ahhhh

Mia is reading like crazy all of my trade books from when I was a teacher. She is just reading and reading while I make dinner. Annie is drawing me pictures of certain colors I tell her to draw, she even got GRAY correct. Such smart girls we have....
Annie is a barrel of laughs...when we ask her to count (she can count up to 20) will say
1...2...3... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Some pictures from the weekend.... Mia's friend Jacob's huge birthday party, Mom and Dad climbing the Willis (sears tower) on Sunday, Dad's 4th time, Mom's first (finished with PR 23:44 for dad, Mom 23:51)

Mia hit the pinata like a champ


Annie attacked it like a hacksaw!











Our view....










No comments: