Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas sleepover

The girls and I had a sleepover at grandma's last night. We went to the little bean cafe playhouse in the afternoon then met papo at uncle Julio's (best mexican food) for an early birthday dinner for grandma. We came back and the girls and I opened our gifts. Annie insisted on taking a bath first!

This morning we met all the Schmidt's at the phoenix for breakfast with grandpa. It was nice to have us all together. Then uncle Brian , Kathryn, David, Aunt Anna, the girls and I went back to grandma's for a while to visit, take a walk and have lunch. It's been a great week seeing all of our family. But the girls are overtired and at the tail ends of their colds so we are ready for a good night sleep at home!


My aunt Anna and me


The girls in their Christmas pjs


Annie and Mia at the coffee playhouse





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: