Monday, November 14, 2011

frienships



I figured Mia deserves a post all her own! She is really doing great in school and making lots of friends. On Friday for veterans day since she had no school we had her friend Jonah come over for a playdate. He has a little sister Eva that is Annie's age so it was fun for the kids. Later we had a playdate at Maria's house and the girls both had a blast and didn't want to leave!

Today at school, Mrs. Wexler told me that Mia was breaking Jonah's heart because she was playing with Jacob and not him. He was sad and moping around then finally asked to join them. Jacob was sick all last week so I know Mia missed him. But I am glad she is making friends. Sophie and Natalia and Abby are the girls she mostly plays with. Parents conferences are coming up - I am excited to hear about how she is doing.



We have been super busy. Last weekend mommy's friends/roomates from college came to Chicago to visit! Sara came on Thursday and stayed at our house (she finally got Mia to let her braid her hair, now Mia lets me braid and ponytail her hair all the time - yea for no knots). Then Amy, Amy and Stacy all came on Friday. Aunt Christie came to visit that weekend too. Mommy got to stay downtown with her friends and Daddy took good care of the girls and had fun with them. They had a blast playing with Aunt Christie too and Mia even watched E.T. on Saturday night. They kids came downtown to cheer my friends and I on as we all ran the Hot Chocolate race. Aunt Christie ran the 15K with Mommy and Stacy and we all finished with some good times. The other girls ran the 5k and did great too.

It was a super weekend and I hope my girls will have lifelong friends like mommy is lucky to have. You can never makes friends like you do from high school and college :)

No comments: