Sunday, July 24, 2011

Boston visit

The girls and I took a trip to Boston to visit my best friend from college, Sara and her kiddos...plus our annual reunion with our other roomies from college, Stacy and Tars and their kiddos. It was a great time and just makes me wish we all lived closer.

Annie did great on her first plane ride...Mia was a pro and did great too. I even received compliments from other passengers saying how good they were.

We had lots of fun. We visited Fenway park and took a tour, splashed in Frog Pond, went to their Yacht Club (but the waves were too choppy for swimming in the bay), played at their friend Nicole's house (it was a 100 degree day so we didn't last long outside)...Sara took the kids to see Winnie the Pooh while I stayed back to watch Annie and Claire. Sara and I got to sneak out for drinks to the L Street Tavern then the other night we went to North End for a yummy Italian dinner (thanks to her husband Chris for staying back to keep watch over the sleeping kiddos). Saturday we drove to Sta's dad's house for the annual get together. The kids had a blast swimming in the pool and it was great to see everyone. All the kiddos are getting so big. The girls and I ended back home early Sunday morning. Mia loved playing with Lizzie and Owen.




















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: