



Today the weather was perfect, actually a little too hot! We went to our town's Memorial Day parade as we do every year. We came home for lunch and naps then headed to the pool! We finally got pool passes this year. They have a great toddler area pool then a huge water slide and lap pool. The girls loved it - Annie's first time in the pool and she really enjoyed it, kicking her legs and splashing. Mia enjoyed it lots and didn't want to leave. We then came home to have a 'left over' BBQ. It was a very nice, relaxing day. I ran tonight but my goodness was it HOT! I am not a fan for running in the heat so I think the treadmill will be my good friend this summer!


1 comment:
To adorable for words. I love the photos of Annie and Gina -- too cute
Post a Comment