My plan was to nurse Annie as long as possible...but it seems like my milk production is starting to wean her. I have been taking Fenugreek religiously but it's even not helping much anymore. I have been trying to pump a good storage amount for Grandma to feed her while we are out of town but I can't even pump an ounce this week. So I will keep nursing her as much as I can and supplement with some formula (blah!). Luckily I do have a good amount of BM frozen for her to drink while we are away but I am not going to pump while we are gone. Only a month away from when I'd wean her onto milk...so sad! It's like I can see the finish line but my shoes are stuck in mud! UGH!
In the meantime, Mia did awesome at preschool storyhour today! We went to Ms Dee's class (Mia loves her!) and she protested a little...I walked her in and had her sit next to a little girl that looked even more upset than her and told her she would be fine and left. She did great! After the little class is over they come out to the play area and do a craft and all the moms are there waiting. She was so excited to see us and Annie squealed and hugged her hard. Sweet.
Annie is taking two steps now and really trying to walk. Almost time to get her her first pair of stride rites!
No comments:
Post a Comment