Friday, April 1, 2011

Mia was playing dress up today and decided on being Cinderella. She tossed aside her snow white outfit only to peek Annies interest. Soon Annie became snow white (not for long as she tried to take it off with all her might)


We've had a busy week but Mia and Annie are both going through separation anxiety from me! Dad and I are going to new York next sunday for two days so grandma has been and will continue to come over and spend time with Annie. She freaks out whenever I leave her. Mia is fine usually but this week refused to go to storyhour and moms club playgroup where I had to leave her alone. We moms always try to make the best choices for our kids and I hope me deciding to stay home with them hasn't caused this anxiety. Mommy guilt never leaves.


Like everything I'm hoping it's just a phase. By the way my little Annabel has been sleeping through the night. I was causing her to wake up so I simply stopped nursing her in the night. Sleep is soooo good!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: