

Annie has entered the double digits!! Woo hoo! She is growing so fast. Here's what she's been up to:
* pointing to things, especially the dogs
*stacking rings, putting things inside containers and taking them out
* dropping things to see how far they fall
* testing her limits, she will look at me then try to do something she isn't suppose to (climb stairs, stand on wine rack)
* standing longer without holding on and cruising the furniture
* eating table food, some of her favorite dinners have been lasagna, pot roast, white bean chili, lentil soup and she loves fresh blueberries, bananas, watermelons, mangoes, really anything I've given her she eats. The only thing she has turned her nose up to was couscous! She is getting good at holding up sippy cup.
* I nurse her about 4-5 times per day. She is still waking up around 2am to nurse partially I think because it's my fault. But she seems hungry so eventually I'll have to stop - but she's my little baby it's so hard!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment