The stats: Mia is 30 lbs and 37 in tall - right smack in the 50th percentile. Annie is 16 lbs 4 oz and 27 in long - right in the 20 th percentile which is great. Annie has stayed consistent while Mia jumped up in weight - must be her great appetite. So all in all a good appointment in which I thank God everyday for healthy children.
I took Mia to paint potty after since she did an awesome job (and Annie slept). She painted a frog And we did a heart candy dish together.
Annie is doing great. Such a happy baby. Cruising around and starting to stand solo for a little bit. She is eating everything I give her to try. Some favorites are broccoli soup, Graham crackers, cheese, mangoes, yo baby, lasagna, bananas, minestrone soup. We tried water in sippy cup but she didn't like it much. We will keep trying. Still nursing which is great.
Annie at 9 months




No comments:
Post a Comment