Monday, January 24, 2011
the bug
Last Tuesday the girls and I babysat our friend Maria...and we picked up the nasty stomach flu from her! First it hit me, on Wednesday around 4pm I started to feel queasy, thinking it was something I ate hoped it would get better. But right in the middle of giving the girls a bath around 545pm, I got SICK! Ugh haven't been that sick since I was pregnant. We got the girls to bed and I hoped that I would feel better. Then around 9pm we heard Mia coughing and sure enough she was getting sick in bed. It was awful. Then I got sick again and it just was a horrible night. The next day grandma came out to take care of Annie while Mia and I rested. Friday Grandma got sick then Saturday Corey got sick - but luckily Annie never did get sick! So we are all finally feeling better and were able to eat normal food yesterday for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment