Monday, July 26, 2010

11 weeks






As of last Tuesday we officially moved Annie to her crib in her room. She has been doing great, most nights will sleep until 5 or 6 then back down for a bit more, sometimes she wakes up at 3/4 then goes back until 7, but overall great and it's nice to get a long stretch of sleep myself (if only I could stop waking up and going to bed late). It's nice now because we have our bedtime routine with the girls together so that by 830 on a good night they are both sleeping giving us some adult time at night, so I feel like I have my nights back. Nice.

We are so enjoying our summer, most days I have no idea what the date is! Mia started camp last week, it's run by the preschool teacher in our park district. They have different themes and do games, crafts and play outside. Mostly its for her to socialize with more kiddos...Meme from our storyhour is there and our new little friend Lucy is there too. She loves it, I was afraid to leave Mia that first day but she just said "bye mom" and started playing... such a good feeling. Busy doing lots of other stuff this week too, splash pad, library, museum, playdate....fun!

This weekend we went to West beach in the Indiana Dunes and had a great time. Annie was a bit fussy on the way there because she was overtired but once we had the tent set up, we settled in nicely. Both girls fell asleep on the way home. The riptides were so dangerous no one was allowed to swim but it was a breezy day so we just enjoyed the sand.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to go on vacation with you lovely ladies... Love Grandma