Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Bosco
Last night Corey and I both cringed when the tornado warnings were blaring right before bedtime - we knew a thunderstorm was the last thing we needed to conquer this jack in the box syndrome. Sure enough, around 1030 we heard crying coming from Mia's room as the thunder started to roll. She came out of her bed, shaking with fear. So we comforted her, walked her back to her bed and told her it was ok, etc. Tucked her in and said good night. She stayed put but I felt horrible that the thunder was still roaring and she was laying in bed scared. So I decided that she needs to sleep with a beagle...I brought Bosco up to her bed and tucked him in under her covers at the foot and she was SO happy. It made me feel better that she was able to sleep knowing that Boscki was with her. Guess what...she stayed in bed until 8am this morning when I got her out! hope this continues....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH my that is wonderful!!! I just love that dog!!
Post a Comment