Monday, May 3, 2010

weekend




We had a really nice weekend. No baby yet. I am getting very anxious about the delivery and just want it over with and the baby home! The weather was super nice this weekend so we were able to get most of the annuals planted and Mia enjoyed the park several times this weekend. Daddy has been taking her to the local high school track to 'run' and jump 'turtles' (hurdles). She loves it. After the doctor on Friday we hung out at Millenium park a bit to cool off. Mia also was saying hi to her sister last night but then decided to "close the door" and pull my shirt down, she had enough :) Last night I made lasagna to freeze and I also have homemade Eggplant Parm in there....that's all! Last time I had a ton of stuff frozen but those two meals should last us a good week. Mia was non stop singing this weekend. She is obsessed with "I'm a little Teapot" and wont' stop singing that.







1 comment:

Jessica said...

I miss you little mia.