Monday, March 8, 2010

31 weeks!

31 weeks already!!! Suddenly this pregnancy is going really fast. Friday I had my check-up and all looked great. My BP was 120/66 (high for me but still considered normal) and I gained 3 lbs. The baby's heartrate was in the 140's and my Dr. said she is guessing the baby is about 3 lbs now. So all looked good. I do have slight swelling and heartburn has begun! It's terrible! Here I am again in my lovely kindergarten classroom bathroom taking a photo of myself again. I feel huge but hope this baby stays put for another good 9 weeks!

Mia started her music class again this Saturday. She loved it! She enjoyed the gathering drum, bells, shakers, tambourines, and all the other instruments she got to play. I can tell she really enjoys it more now that she is older and can tell me what songs she sang during class. One of her favorite errands to run with me is to do grocery shopping at Walt's. She always has one red apple and a slice of cheese from the deli.


No comments: