I have to post this so I don't forget this. It's so cute. Daddy has been teaching Mia to say "Pearl Jam" recently. She recognizes Jack (Johnson) Bob (Dylan) Justin (Roberts) and a few others by name when she hears them. Recently, we must have heard the newer "Just Breath" song a few times and told her it's Pearl Jam. Last week in the car, she insisted on listening to Pearl Jam. Seriously, she would get mad if I turned the radio on or a another cd. She'd say "no mommy Pearl Jam" so then she'd get happy when I would put on the new Cd "Backspacer". Then when the song "Just Breath" would end she would say "Pearl Jam good mommy". So cute! So on our road trip this weekend on the way out she insisted on listening to it again...but then did let us listen to a few other things too. Sometimes she didn't want any music on "no mu-sick". Daddy was showing her pictures of Eddie Vedder so now she knows him by name - haha!
Photo is Mia rocking her first PJ onesie last spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment