Thursday, January 14, 2010

23 weeks and then some




It's been hard to get belly photos at night because I either forget or I am too tired to ask Corey. So here I am in my classroom bathroom taking photos of myself - haha (for the record my students are in computer class not in the room with me). I feel HUGE! I can no longer put on my regular jeans (they won't even go past my thighs) so I have been stricly in my maternity jeans. I feel like I am spreading wider than last time! The baby is moving around at different times during the day. I mostly feel movement in the lower area, no high kicks yet like Mia did to my ribs. I have been feeling fine, just tired at the end of the day but after getting everyone ready in the morning, teaching, cooking dinner, cleaning house/laundry, various chores at night, playing with Mia, it's no wonder I am tired at the end of the day! But I do like to get everything settled by 8pm so I have some quiet time to myself...after all I know in a few months sleep will be a thing of the past for a little while. But here I am at 23 weeks and 4 days.
Here is my peanut posing with her pony tail - she actually asks for them now which I love because she looks so cute in them. Her hair is really getting long but I think we will wait until after Aunt Christie's wedding to get a trim. Last night was a bit better...she still screamed when we left but only for a few seconds. I went to check on her later on and realized she had turned on her rainforest soother (still on her crib from when she was an infant) and was watching the lights! She didn't fall asleep I think until about 9pm but at least she was quiet and not crying.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Love the pony!

Jessica said...

What a doll. Mom looks good too.