Friday, November 6, 2009

13 week check up

What a busy few days! Mommy had parent conferences Thursday night until mid-morning Friday. Grandma came to spend the night so that she could help watch Mia. Friday after mommy got home we headed downtown for our 13 week check-up. The baby looked fine, Dr. McGee did an ultrasound "just for fun" as she put it. The baby was moving all around, I saw the fingers and toes, too cute! It's amazing there is a little baby moving around inside and I can't even feel it - yet! Dr. McGee also wants me to get the h1n1 vaccine - so since the office has it, I will do it next visit. She also pretty much convinced me to have Mia vaccinated - so thanks to our friend Stef, I found a clinic near by that has the vaccine. So I will call first thing Monday morning and I hope to get Mia's shot scheduled asap!

After our visit we walked over to visit daddy at work. Mia loved looking out of the big windows that overlook the city. She wasn't scared and kept leaning on the glass. She walking around and seeing lots of daddy's co-workers. We visited for awhile then headed back home. We said bye to grandma and took the train back - Mia took a nap on the way home which was nice.

No comments: