Sunday was our 6th wedding anniversary. Time sure does fly by. We were looking at our wedding photos and Mia just loved to look at this one black and white photo of us..she kept pointing and saying "dad, mama" so excited! I have had a bad cold all weekend, as did Mia, so we really kept a low key this weekend. Saturday we did manage a dinner at Bamboo Blue which was so fun. Sunday dad did all the errands for us while I rested at home then he took Mia to the library in the afternoon to get her out a little bit (we usually go on Saturdays). Sunday I made lasagna (dad's choice for dinner) and Dad made us a cake (mom's choice) and we had a quiet family dinner at home.
No new pictures to post but I will put some up in a few days...Mia is so cute still with her dog Hank, he had to come to dinner with us. She kept feeding him and giving him water to drink. She also took him on a walk with dad and kept giving him leaves and stones. I love it! She is getting really good at coloring and loves to do her puzzles. She love when we sing Down By the Bay at night (bay as she calls it) and we have a little joke while we read it to her, she mocks the mom covering her mouth in one of the photos so we all started to mock the mom and we were in stiches on Friday night before bed...so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment