


Among the many travels we accomplished this summer, one of Mia's favorite things this summer was the pool! Tuesdays and Thursdays we'd go to our local JCC for Tot Swim and met a lot of great moms and kiddos there. In the mornings when I'd say to Mia "let's get on your bathing suit" she'd reply with "wa-wa?" and I'd say yes and she would go right to the door and grab her shoes (yes she'd swim in her pj's if she could). She really loves the water! Today we tried the Splash Pad for the first time. At first she was rather apprehensive but soon she loved it.
This morning when I went to the kitchen to grab my coffee, all ready to sit down and do the bills, I came back and found Mia was already paying the bills for Mama.
Our summer is winding down and soon I will be back in the classroom. Then the countdown for Christmas break starts - Congrats to our cousins Jason and Lyndsay - they are expecting their first baby!!! We can't wait to meet him OR her!
No comments:
Post a Comment