Good news - the stomach bug is finally gone! It took a good week to recover but everyone is healthy, knock on wood. Some highlights of Ms. Mia this week:
* We officially turned her car seat around to forward facing. She is just about 20 lbs but she was getting so squished! She loves it, and keeps smiling at us while we drive and sit up front!
* Mia is now pointing to things that she wants or points to something she is telling us about. She is really starting to communicate her needs and wants with us.
* Her appetite has been slowly coming back. Her favorite thing is to carry around a little cup of cheerios and then demand for more when the cup is empty. It's really cute.
* She is starting to hand us things. If we are in the kitchen and I say "Mia go give this (cup) to daddy" she will walk to him and hand it to him. Or if she finds something small on the ground, she will pick it up and give it to me and say "ah!" like look mommy I know I shouldn't have this, here!
We were outside a lot this weekend enjoying some of the warmer weather. Photos of Daddy tickling Mia at dinner, us at the park, Mia in her car seat and knocking over towers with Dad
1 comment:
I love the photo of you and Mommy walking in the park. You are getting so big!!
Love Grammy,
Post a Comment