Friday, March 6, 2009
sicky sick
Mia has her first stomach bug. Last night around 9pm, we heard her stirring in her room. I usually wait a few minutes before I go in as to not disturb her sleeping. Well, as I entered, the odor hit and I knew something wasn't right. She had gotten sick all over her crib, herself, everywhere! Poor peanut! We cleaned her up right away and she proceeded to get sick until about midnight. She was funny though, in between bouts of the dry heaves, she was walking all over her room, pulling out books and laughing. Finally around 11ish I was able to get her to fall asleep. Dad and mom slept on her floor to comfort her throughout the night. Mom stayed home with Mia today to make sure she is OK. We called the doctor last night and they told us what to do. It's scary when you experience this for the first time! So far today Mia has kept down pedilyte and toast. Grammy is coming out to help out this afternoon. I hope Mia is over this stomach bug. She has been up since 5am and I am hoping to get her to take a good afternoon nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Little Mia, get better soon!! Love Grammy
Post a Comment