This weekend we drove out to Ohio see baby Ella (uncle Dave and aunt Brenda, too). Mia and Ella seemed to remember each other. They both have grown so much since the last time they saw each other in October. Ella is sitting up, smiling, laughing, talking and so adorable. We had so much fun spending
photos: before we left, Mia wanted to take the dogs for a walk; Mia sleeping on the way out; Aunt Brenda, Ella, Mia and mom; the girls playing; the girls hugging good-bye; Mia 'hanging-out' after her long car ride home! Notice her pants are off - hehe
3 comments:
we wish we would have know you all were here. . . we would have loved to see you all. Sounds like you had a fun trip. Wow. . .Mia is getting so big. I can't believe she will be a year in less than a month. time flies. Butler fam
Mia, you are so sweet sleeping in your big girl car seat. I love you!!!
Gammy!!
Mia, you are so sweet sleeping in your big girl car seat. I love you!!!
Gammy!!
Post a Comment