Friday, January 9, 2009
reading
It is so neat to see Mia actually listening to stories we read her now. She has always been good at 'turning pages' but now you can really tell she is listening and looking at the illustrations. She loves the book "Open the Barn Door". On each page there is a flap to open to show what animal makes a certain noise...she is so good at opening each flap on each page. She really likes her peek-a-boo books that she received for Christmas, any flap book she just loves to open and shut them. We try to read "Mommy Hugs" and "Daddy Kisses" each night to her...it's a nice break from Goodnite Moon, Goodnite Gorilla and Rock-a-bye Farm (I think Corey can read those books each by heart). I hope Mia loves reading as much as Corey and I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think i read goodnight moon for a year straight with both my kids! Goodnight Gorilla was also a favorite especially the page with just the eyes!
Post a Comment