Mommy bought Mia her first pair of Pedipeds! Mia loved them so much that she actually would not let go of them before bedtime tonight. She stayed up a bit late to wait for daddy to come home so she was very overtired when she went to bed. As I was putting her down in her crib, she would NOT let go of those shoes! So she went to bed with them in both hands clinging to them tightly. When I went to check on her a little later, she had let go of one...and I snuck them both out of her crib. hehe What a silly girl.
Here are her leopard Pedipeds! She also has a polka dot pair for when she is a bit older. We were trying them on tonight so they totally don't match her outfit...but from what I hear when she is older she will probably dress herself like this!
2 comments:
she might dress herself with the bottom half.. but that white sweater is just way to plain.. must have colors and be totally crazy outfit. lol LOVE THE SHOES!!! Great choice :)
Cool shoes. I love that she would not let them go!!
Has she ever worn the Robees that Papo bought her?
Post a Comment