


Mia has been saying DaDa for the past week and we are super excited to hear her first word! We have also heard 'doggie' a few times :) But Da-Da or a-dad has been so sweet to hear! I heard mama a few times too, especially when I am putting on her winter coat in the morning and she does NOT like it! Mia is growing so fast...these pasts few weeks have been leaps and bounds! Yesterday she truly was standing for a long time on her own, balancing very well and then slowly kneeling to the floor with control! I am in no hurry for those first steps but I have a feeling they are not far away.
She has become a very picky eater....refuses her fruits and veggies but LOVES her turkey meatballs, pancakes, crackers, cottage cheese, yo baby, etc. and of course CHEERIOS are her absolute favorite thing on this planet.
She is able to stay up a bit later at night, which is great so that daddy gets to see her and read to her before bed. She is so smart, when we are playing after school around 5pm I will say to hear "Mia do you want your bottle?" and she will crawl up on my lap and start fussing, I know she is communicating to me that YES mommy I am HUNGRY! It's so neat to see her trying to communicate her feelings more and more, I can't wait until she can talk and tell us how she feels all the time :)
14 days until Christmas! Mia's cousins from Connecticut are coming and we can't wait to see them!!!!
Pictures: Daddy and Mia at the brewery for Winterfest, Mia standing and Mia playing with some photo Christmas cards in front of her tree :)
1 comment:
Wow...she is getting so big!
Post a Comment