
I am 8 months old now and I can do so many things! I can crawl, sit up, pull to a stand, scream, laugh, giggle, move things from hand to hand, chew cheerios and graham crackers, bang things together, pet my beagles, laugh when I see daddy, talk to my family....oh so many things I bet I forgot a few. I am growing strong everyday and still waiting for my first tooth to come! I have lots of friends! Here I am in my highchair, mommy didn't put batteries in the camera yet so it's a fuzzy blackberry photo but still, you can see how much I have grown! - Mia
1 comment:
Dear Mia,
Wow you are just amazing. I love your smile. It makes me smile. Looking at you is the happiest time of my day. Grow strong little pumpkin. So much fun ahead.
Love you, Grammy
Post a Comment