Mommy feels soooo very silly. I don't think Mia cut her first tooth after all! I swear I saw a tooth, even daddy saw it! But now it's no where to be found so we keep waiting!
We all played hooky on Friday and had a fun day together. We took Mia out for breakfast and she sucked on her first orange. It was so fun to have her sit in a highchair and let her eat with us!
We also visited Gymboree and signed up for our first class. We are excited to see Mia play with other kiddos.
She was very giggly this weekend and I managed to catch a few giggles on video - I have had some requests to post some updated videos so here you go! enjoy
2 comments:
hey guys- i think sometimes a tooth appears and then the gums are so swollen that it kinda "hides" the tooth. . . ultimately faking you all out. So don't think you are crazy, you probably did see it the other day. take care- Erin
Thanks Erin! Maybe it really is hiding! I swear it really was there...I will keep an eye out!
Post a Comment